You have a vision of the website you are looking for but you can’t seem to explain what you want in a way that makes any sense to humans. Trust us. We get it.
Here’s a list of ways to not only help you translate your vision into something a caveman could understand but also to help make the process of asking for changes and updates as seamless as possible.
- Come on in: If you’re a business in Bakersfield, stop by our office to have a chat. We are located in a pretty sick basement (no, that’s not a joke) under a sushi restaurant (still not joking). So come on down and maybe even grab a bite to eat after.
- Start with the Reasoning: Give the reasoning behind why you want things a certain way. Even if it’s something as simple as wanting a section at the bottom of your homepage to be moved to the top, tell us why; we might have some ideas on how to further achieve what you’re looking for.
- Itemized lists are Amazing! We love them!: Make a list of what you would like to see on your website. List tabs and content you would like on each page, etc. Don’t worry about your writing, our in-house writer will pretty everything up for you later. This is also helpful when asking for changes. Just tell us the page the change is on and where on the page it is. Sending a link to the page is also useful and helps us get through your changes faster.
- Sample Sites: We are a very visual group, so providing examples of exactly what you are looking for is a huge help for us to better understand your vision.
- Responsive: We understand that you’re busy, you know, running your business, but the longer it takes for us to get feedback, the longer it takes for us to get your website ready to launch. We always have a bunch of projects going on at once so quick responses are a great way to ensure that your website gets the attention it needs. Especially since we will probably be stuck waiting for another client to respond and jump on your project in the mean-time (insider scoop). We are also computer geeks who rarely leave our desks, so feel free to call our office if you don’t have time to type out an email. (661)327-3825.